7.3 Godzilla 790hp NA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy what you want, build what you want. This wasn’t even a good history lesson on Ford motors. I don’t even have a take away from this lol
No no no you are only aloud to buy/build what other people say... that’s what FRF is for to be told exactly what to do...bahaha pure sarcasm/fun

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If my 6.2 ever gives out on me, this looks like a cool alternative. I was looking on ford performance’s website and it claims that the bell housing bolt pattern is the same as the 5.0 coyote. Does that mean that a 6R80 will bolt up to it?

Also noticed on FP website it has the 7.3 at 580lbs. I have read that the 6.2 weighs about the same but I can’t find anything official on that.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha. You are 100% right. I wanted to say the same- but didn't want to seem completely pedantic.
Jesus Christ it’s just what my iPhone defaults to....why? Because I’m in the metals biz & it’s so damn used to me rattling off FE for irony or AL for aluminum etc.

The heads on a lot of ford trucks made w/ my company’s metal....Alison transmission? Same. Chrysler blocks? Yep.

**** don’t know wtf ya talking bout just like the poster touting “fe blocks were canned 40 years ago” gtfoh

semantics - keep splitting stupids hairs. Bottom line- from get go- wrong. Period.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No no no you are only aloud to buy/build what other people say... that’s what FRF is for to be told exactly what to do...bahaha pure sarcasm/fun

Hey truth be told, I’m a V8 guy. Built, bought and had my share of them. Bought into the Gen2 Ecoboost because I wanted new and the little V6 seemed to be on top of its game. Not to mention the vehicle around it.

I call small block 400+ cubic inch motors pee wee’s. So when I say playing around with this baby little 3.5 Eco Is fun and different for a change, is just that. It’s fun and different. No complaints with it. But it’s also my daily luxury car lol

We all have opinions. We all will never agree. We all can do as we wish. Unfortunately all of this will be antiques one day.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus Christ it’s just what my iPhone defaults to....why? Because I’m in the metals biz & it’s so damn used to me rattling off FE for irony or AL for aluminum etc.

The heads on a lot of ford trucks made w/ my company’s metal....Alison transmission? Same. Chrysler blocks? Yep.

**** don’t know wtf ya talking bout just like the poster touting “fe blocks were canned 40 years ago” gtfoh

semantics - keep splitting stupids hairs. Bottom line- from get go- wrong. Period.

So what guy on this site is selling the automakers all those poly/abs intakes and intake piping? Lol