6.2 mpg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lessee, at my current rate I'm on track to rack up about 40K miles /yr. ---SNIP---

I can relate... I've owned a lot of vehicles and I've NEVER put this many miles on one so quickly. The Raptor must be fun to drive or something.... :mrgreen:

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea...that whole 3 year or 36,000 miles is about to change to a 2 year warranty...Lmao

I got 12k miles on my truck already, and i just got it in January!

AuPanda

Reaction score
Had a 750 mile round trip from Southern California to the Bay Area this weekend. On regular gas the truck got 14.4 mpg with speeds averaging 75mph.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my computer is showing 12 at the moment. When I hit the autobahn i range from 80 to 100mph (thats comfortably cruising and getting passed.) I do more city driving than highway tho.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a 750 mile round trip from Southern California to the Bay Area this weekend. On regular gas the truck got 14.4 mpg with speeds averaging 75mph.

Art! Sounds like you're ready to hit the trails now! If you can do a SoCal-NoCal RT then you're ready! :thumbsup:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
The guy who sold me my Bakflip tonneu cover said I'd get better gas mileage with it on the highway but I haven't noticed (not that I was expecting much difference). Anyone else with a bed cover notice an improvement in mpg's?

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy who sold me my Bakflip tonneu cover said I'd get better gas mileage with it on the highway but I haven't noticed (not that I was expecting much difference). Anyone else with a bed cover notice an improvement in mpg's?

Yes.