3rd Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor “Black Op’s Run” September 9-11 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rat

Reaction score
This is why a cage is so important. No serious injurys ! I am sure some sore and maybe bruised places.
Well look at it this way, time to cage the front and maybe some custom glass ?
Glad to hear all are ok
Did the lower control arm break ?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'll have a full run report up later this week. The roll over was due to very bad flash floods the night before causing a a huge rain wash in the road. The left front spindle snapped causing the truck to pitch and roll. My Raptor is fully caged with 5 point harneses and we all wear helmets. It is this exact reason I lead the run and have all the safety measures inplace. No one was hurt. My wife and I are fine and we'll be back on the run next month. Full night ops run report coming soon.

Glad to hear you are all OK...those late hours working on the cage really paid off!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like a fire to me. The truck has a matte black wrap on it. It was originally white. Notice how the VisionX sticker is still there. It would be melted and charred if there was a fire. The RSV1 sticker would be gone too. I rule out fire.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was no fire. As he said, it was the spindle that broke, causing a loss of control. His full report should be an interesting read!

Rat

Reaction score
There was no fire. As he said, it was the spindle that broke, causing a loss of control. His full report should be an interesting read!

I bet it's Fords fault Huh !
Warranty claim, Blue ?
Now not only do Ford Raptors have wet noodle frames, they have spindles made of "silly putty" !
And off he goes for another 100,000 hit thread !
Yall would'nt listen to me. Nope, no sir. Take the high road ! :Jedi: