2020 raptor- Geiser or eibach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I want to put 35” tires and new rims so in the process I’m going to swap out the front springs to accommodate. I’ve read hundreds of pages in this forum about both companies and still yet to have a solid answer to which is better and the differences. All I see is geisers are progressive and eibachs are not as stiff. Does anyone who had both have a legitimate response.

Fshnrig

Reaction score
You know that the stock tires are basically 35s right? 34.4" Most 35s measure out at 34.5" across a majority of manufactures. So the springs arent really necessary to clear 35s. However I get it if you want to level the truck as well.

OP
OP
Raptor28

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know that the stock tires are basically 35s right? 34.4" Most 35s measure out at 34.5" across a majority of manufactures. So the springs arent really necessary to clear 35s. However I get it if you want to level the truck as well.
Yeah I wanna level the front and take away some of the front end dip under breaking

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wanna level the front and take away some of the front end dip under breaking
If you want to level the front go with Eibachs. 2019-2020 have Live Valve Shocks and Eibachs will raise the front 1.7-1.9 inches on your 2020 which will be looking at it right on the money leveled. Geisers will rise the front about 2.5 inches which will look hair nose higher. This is 2019 with Eibachs back is about 0.8 inches higher then front.

20200416_165138.jpg

Miggy

Reaction score
I switched from collars to geisers and I love them. It’s a progressive spring so that’s why it costs more but you get what you pay for. It makes the truck more planted on the road without sacrificing ride quality

Gaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have both, but ended on eibachs based on what people
Here had said. Installed myself, took about an hour and a half to 2 hours. Bring a buddy and beer.