Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

2020 raptor- Geiser or eibach

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by Raptor28, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TheTeej

TheTeej Full Access Member

How does your truck handle jumping with the eibachs in the front vs the stock spring? How did those deavers ride w/o the chase rack weight?

2. CenCstRptr

CenCstRptr Member

3. downforce137

downforce137 Full Access Member

i had the rack and spares before the deavers. It sat a bit lower but everything was fine. did a long trip out west because deavers didnt arrive in time..
    i think the eibachs are great, but again, i have no experience with geisers..

method nv's, cheif machining center caps, custom powdercoat, toyo m/t 35x12.5-17
    they rub a bit at full compression, but thats not the springs fault. the offset/backspace causes it with the wider track width.. ill get fiberglass someday.

4. CenCstRptr

CenCstRptr Member

method nv's, cheif machining center caps, custom powdercoat, toyo m/t 35x12.5-17
    they rub a bit at full compression, but thats not the springs fault. the offset/backspace causes it with the wider track width.. ill get fiberglass someday.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Methods run a 0 offset. With less offset should not have ant rubbing, I would think.
    Your experience with this set up- would you ever consider running 37s, or too much involved to get them to fit w/ out considerable rubbing?

5. downforce137

Yes I'd like 37s someday, but again I'd get bigger fenders sorted out first.. I think there's a few other downfalls to 37s, like the weight, but still might do them eventually

6. sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45 Ruby Red Metallic Supercrew, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.

Billet drop shackles, were they stock length?

7. downforce137

Yes they're 2" longer to let lower the ride height 1"