2013 Build tool is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
like i orig posted, to get what i had it costs alot more, old Lux package had the upgraded sony also so what you said makes no point, also the nav they using is the generic one they put in all the cars now, it the same one my wife has in her focus, it a like $799 option on other cars so like I said it costs more

ur math logic for cheap was the lux+sony nav, not lux + mft nav

*side note* kinda lame you cant just add HID's as a single option,
also anyone else notice the HD f150 not on the list? didnt know they not making it for '13

Yeah 12' was the last year for the HD F150s.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the base model comes with vinyl rear seating. 801A comes with leather.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I am seriously debating changing from Silver to Terrain. You can get Silver as a color all day long. Terrain would be unique. Is it just me or there's a very slight green mixed into terrain?

I agree with you here..........that greenish hue really looks great. But unfortunately I think its just the photoshop that's doing it. The "live" pics posted don't look quite dark/green.

2013 Ford F150 SVT Raptor Live Photo Gallery - Autoblog

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the terrain on the build tool has a greenish hue, which I like. Definitely will be my color.

at the dealer today. they pulled out the little notebook thingy with the vehicle color pages. if the terrain looks anything like that im in. sandy color with just a touch of olive green, for lack of a better way to describe it.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The color on the online order doesn't look like the full page sample I saw at the dealership, online one almost looked gold to me. Like ranger to raptor said its got a touch of green to it. I took the sheet outside to look at it in the sun, green really shows up when light hits it just right. I loved the dealer sample, the online one not so much, about made me change my order lol

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer today about possibly changing my order from Silver to Terrain. I wanted to make sure if doing so would not result in my order being delayed. He said NO. He told me I could make any changes I wanted up to the point where my VIN gets assigned.

He said the only negative is that throughout the year Ford may raise prices on certain options. If I were to make a change that involve an option where the price just went up, then I would be subject to the higher price. In other words I would not have a price guarantee based on my original order. But he did say say this situation would not apply anytime soon as 2013 production have not yet started.

I also asked him how often does Ford update dealerships about any news (i.e. 2013 Raptor production). He says Ford updates dealership once a month. In the last update, he was told that that 2013 Raptors should be hitting dealerships in October. BUT, this could change if any issues arises.

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed you cannot get the blue accent interior on the Terrain either, which seems odd. I don't think those colors clash or anything.