2013 Build tool is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tnanks for sharing, Even though I don't need another Raptor I like ******** with the local dealers when they call me. Maybe one day I might get a smoking deal, instead of this so-called MRSP crap.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
vinyl rear seat covering? is that a typo, i hope? and the 801A has power tilt/telescope steering wheel. what does it come with standard?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

I've been waiting on this. I just built mine but don't know how to make the picture come over :( Just imagine it in Blue (thus faster and better looking). :)

There are still a few bugs but minor things. The blue interior didn't color the middle stack (I assume it still will in real life). Hopefully this ll means builds are coming soon.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
vinyl rear seat covering? is that a typo, i hope? and the 801A has power tilt/telescope steering wheel. what does it come with standard?

Nope...vinyl rear seating is the only way they come. It's got the leather look but the vinyl feel. Comes standard with manual tilt/telescope

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice!

I've been waiting on this. I just built mine but don't know how to make the picture come over :( Just imagine it in Blue (thus faster and better looking). :)

There are still a few bugs but minor things. The blue interior didn't color the middle stack (I assume it still will in real life). Hopefully this ll means builds are coming soon.

here you go

Attachments

• Blue Raptor.JPG
    Blue Raptor.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 77

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
f1513_highlight_lg_svtraptor.jpg

Would look good if it was a tad darker like above.