2013 Build tool is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
69Mach1

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there some way to scroll through the different colors? am i just missing it?

Once you select the model and package options, you goto exterior options. You can change the color of the truck by selecting the colored blocks below the picture of the truck.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you select the model and package options, you goto exterior options. You can change the color of the truck by selecting the colored blocks below the picture of the truck.

thanks. the terrain color shown isnt anything like it really looks

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the 2013 spied thread and there are a couple of pics of oe out on the road. It looks to me like the flares are gray as they are not as dark as the stickers. You also get a feel for the color which isn't bad but looks like a cream color of my parents olds Delta 88 from the 1980s. It's just not for me but it's not repulsive or anything. I dig the photoshop version though :)

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this pic on the ford gallery website. Has a few new pics of the 13's. IMO this looks more like the color sample I saw at the dealership.

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 50