2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I've been waiting since June 21 to get to this spot. I really hope the 1/31 guys start getting shipping confirmations soon. No reason why their trucks are on hold.
hehe, I'm one of them. Blend Date 2/8, first went into production 1/31. Production Date on Tracker 2/25. Same exact specs and options as you, just different color (AMB). Where in the country are you located if I might ask? I'm in MA.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe, I'm one of them. Blend Date 2/8, first went into production 1/31. Production Date on Tracker 2/25. Same exact specs and options as you, just different color (AMB). Where in the country are you located if I might ask? I'm in MA.
That makes no sense to me why i was built after you and awaiting shipping. I'm in Ca but ordered from Tn.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes no sense to me why i was built after you and awaiting shipping. I'm in Ca but ordered from Tn.
I hope you got an MSRP deal. Getting it shipped from TN or picking up and driving back?

Doesn't bother me if I'm a few days behind even if my build/blend dates are ahead. As long as dealer doesn't pull any price shenanigans at delivery (they've been very straight so far), I'm happy.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you got an MSRP deal. Getting it shipped from TN or picking up and driving back?

Doesn't bother me if I'm a few days behind even if my build/blend dates are ahead. As long as dealer doesn't pull any price shenanigans at delivery (they've been very straight so far), I'm happy.

I’m 100% with you! I got lucky and have an MSRP deal. I plan on shipping it here to save the time to go get it and drive it home even though it would be a cool trip.

EDIT: Just Shipped!

Last edited:

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance confirmed that my truck was produced (8 Feb blend, 23 Feb completed) but is “hold” at the factory. Delivery date still holding at 3 April.

SAPR53

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting etas? Dealer couldn’t provide one, window sticker says 1/21 blend. Tracker says in production. Dealer says chip hold.