2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brijen

Reaction score
Anyone else who's truck has been built still waiting on a window sticker update? Tracker updated to say built on Saturday but still waiting for my window sticker to reflect the removal of blue cruise. Wondering when most 22s are getting updated

RaptorND

Reaction score
Ive been holding now a couple weeks at build date of March 12. Called today and I’m March 11. Small news but positive. Hopefully you guys ahead of me get your trucks on time.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my estimated delivery date of 3 April this morning was well. Was there a grandfather clause to the $880 price increase?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My modules just popped and tracker was updated to show 2/28/22 production date. And the ETA line is missing entirely. No change on my window sticker yet but I assume it will come soon.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP confirmed this morning the truck is produced and headed off to the dreaded Mod shop for spray in liner.

Does anyone know how long trucks sit in the mod shop for?

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP confirmed this morning the truck is produced and headed off to the dreaded Mod shop for spray in liner.

Does anyone know how long trucks sit in the mod shop for?
Mod shop usually isn’t a long ordeal, ramp 59 on the other hand…