2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, I got a build week of 2/7, checked with ford yesterday and not only did he not give me a build date, said I was a build week now of 2/14.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, I got a build week of 2/7, checked with ford yesterday and not only did he not give me a build date, said I was a build week now of 2/14.
Not weird, lots of people have had their build dates pushed. One week isnt bad considering

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not weird, lots of people have had their build dates pushed. One week isnt bad considering
Sorry, worded that poorly. What is weird is that everyone in that build week got exact build dates but I got
Pushed a week with no build date still.

I know tons of pushed dates happened, was just hopeful mine would stick like others with the same week

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone been moved yet? A bunch of people got moved into our build week from 1/24 and 1/31. Assuming we will probably get pushed back as well once we get closer :(

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where are you checking this? the tracker does nothing, my sales rep gave me a 2/8 build last week