2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard from FP on Friday that my truck is "probably" delayed (It's hilarious that they can't actually confirm). It's off the production line, but hasn't been released from the plant. So my wait continues.

@DBR2022 Stoked for you man! I'll ping you when I get my truck...would be cool to meet up with some locals and learn more about these Starbucks runs that seem to be all the rage. Will you be road-tripping to pick up your rig?

DBR2022

Reaction score
I heard from FP on Friday that my truck is "probably" delayed (It's hilarious that they can't actually confirm). It's off the production line, but hasn't been released from the plant. So my wait continues.

@DBR2022 Stoked for you man! I'll ping you when I get my truck...would be cool to meet up with some locals and learn more about these Starbucks runs that seem to be all the rage. Will you be road-tripping to pick up your rig?
Yep. Flying out at the end of the month. Gonna make a week of it:

Break it in for a couple days. (Plus make it to raptor assault) Then my wife joins me for the second half of the week. Gonna relax in park city before our 3rd baby is born later this year.

And then road trip it home!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally my Raptor is arriving at dealer tomorrow. It was sitting on the rail since 28th. I know some people in shipping they expedited for me. Dealer eta was April 14th.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frustrating for me because my tracker on orderapp now says vehicle status is on hold and that's what FP says too, that it is on hold at the plant. Blend was 3/3 and in production date on ford tracker of 3/6.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frustrating for me because my tracker on orderapp now says vehicle status is on hold and that's what FP says too, that it is on hold at the plant. Blend was 3/3 and in production date on ford tracker of 3/6.
That’s strange for sure. Yours and mine produced around the same time.
Thats almost a month now, even if something was faulty and needed replacement shouldn’t take that long either way.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s strange for sure. Yours and mine produced around the same time.
Thats almost a month now, even if something was faulty and needed replacement shouldn’t take that long either way.
Yeah I'm not sure what's happening but exciting for you that your truck is almost in your possession! Can't wait to see pics

jsooth123

Reaction score
Hey boss. Who did you contact? I know some people in logistics as well, but wouldn’t know who to reach out to?
I’m getting delivered to Charlotte
Finally my Raptor is arriving at dealer tomorrow. It was sitting on the rail since 28th. I know some people in shipping they expedited for me. Dealer eta was April 14th.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had scratches on my 21 rap too. They were able to wet sand it out but it was very noticeable on the right side Once I got it home. Obviously happened during shipping