2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I got a notification that my ford pass activation was denied. Hoping that's at least some sign of movement? My truck has apparently been produced but at the plant for about 5-6 weeks now. Might be nothing but hoping someone turned it on for something.

22atlasrap

Reaction score
Today I got a notification that my ford pass activation was denied. Hoping that's at least some sign of movement? My truck has apparently been produced but at the plant for about 5-6 weeks now. Might be nothing but hoping someone turned it on for something.
Hey man, I don't wanna get your hopes up, but Sunday night my ford pass activation got denied and today I officially went to built status after being stuck in production since 3/2, finally some movement!

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't wanna get your hopes up, but Sunday night my ford pass activation got denied and today I officially went to built status after being stuck in production since 3/2, finally some movement!
I'll stay cautiously optimistic but on ordertrack app my status shows on hold still under the vehicle status portion. Overall status still in production. I've been stuck in production with a date showing 3/6 so right around you. Hopefully good news in the next week or so.

22atlasrap

Reaction score
whatcha mean denied? I did my Ford pass a few weeks ago
So typically once you're able to add the truck with its vin you know it's mostly built and off the assembly line, and then you can send a activation request, but since you don't own the truck you can't accept it yet, so as long as the truck is sitting untouched in a parking lot in Dearborn the activation request shows as pending on your Ford pass app. And usually whenever a ford employee actually moves the truck for whatever reason they'll deny the request, so you'll get a notification of that on the app. Kind of a nice loophole to find out when your truck is getting moved around, and in my case was an indication that the truck was getting finished up

jsooth123

Reaction score
So typically once you're able to add the truck with its vin you know it's mostly built and off the assembly line, and then you can send a activation request, but since you don't own the truck you can't accept it yet, so as long as the truck is sitting untouched in a parking lot in Dearborn the activation request shows as pending on your Ford pass app. And usually whenever a ford employee actually moves the truck for whatever reason they'll deny the request, so you'll get a notification of that on the app. Kind of a nice loophole to find out when your truck is getting moved around, and in my case was an indication that the truck was getting finished up
Oh okay I understand. Thanks for that info! I’m currently showing this so idk what it means

Attachments

• ADD4EA85-AAED-4BE1-9558-AB5CD89151DD.png
    ADD4EA85-AAED-4BE1-9558-AB5CD89151DD.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 19

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice on ordertrack app that their vehicle status changes? Mine fluctuates from "on hold" to "picked" and flip flops between the two every few days.