2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s ok to still be doubtful!

<kidding>

Good luck with the order. Also, you need to update your signature.

DBR2022

Reaction score
2/28 squad here! I ordered a MY22 on 11/3. Agate black, 801A with all the good adds.

I ordered out of state and was worried about the “dealer having an actual allocation” situation I’ve been hearing about. And even if there was an allocation, I was doubtful that Ford would schedule me this soon.

I know that the norm is for my order to get pushed out a bit further…. But I’m still super stoked. I keep staring at the VIN# like it’s Christmas!!

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I ordered October 1.

Black
801a
ProPower onboard
Bead lock
Panoramic sunroof/tailgate
Auto start/stop removal

MSRP deal

I don’t have the window sticker yet, but in the little drop down things on the tracker it does not say auto start/stop delete. I hope they didn’t miss it.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered October 1.

Black
801a
ProPower onboard
Bead lock
Panoramic sunroof/tailgate
Auto start/stop removal

MSRP deal

I don’t have the window sticker yet, but in the little drop down things on the tracker it does not say auto start/stop delete. I hope they didn’t miss it.
So if it’s not in the drop down for accessories it likely won’t have been deleted. It seems to be spotty but apparently if they have the chips available they will include it. Unless it’s on the window sticker. Couple other guys received their 22 with it still there after having ordered it deleted. But it also wasn’t on their WS. Luckily my 22 that just went into production shows that it is still deleted on my WS.

OP
OP
W

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
Woke up today to an email rescheduling my build to 2/21. Hope it sticks or continues to move in that direction as my current truck lost its transmission and I don’t see a point in fixing it. 2012 Silverado with 178k miles.

DBR2022

Reaction score

I haven’t been able to find a tracker that works. What tracker are you using?

Thanks

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
It’s attached to my order confirmation email. In the email that gives build date, click on “view online” in the upper right. It will open the same thing on your browser. Now scroll down and click “track order.” This will open a page and auto populate your order number and VIN.