2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is/was your window sticker available to see? I've seen mine in the past, but am not able to view it now. Says "Please check back later, the window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle"
My window sticker is available and last updated 3/27 but looks the exact same as my sticker did on 2/23.

ljohnson38

Reaction score
Any ideas what "ASN" means under Vehicle Status on the order tracker site? I put it in the google machine and nothing came back. Thanks!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ideas what "ASN" means under Vehicle Status on the order tracker site? I put it in the google machine and nothing came back. Thanks!
Advance Shipment Notice
Mine also updated as ASN yesterday when the rail arrived at Calgary from there it’s waiting to get on the Convoy.

jsooth123

Reaction score
Welp, I may have spoke too soon. Called FP today, and they said it’s been stuck in production since 3/23, but my build date was 3/4 so I’m confused. He told me to call back next Tuesday to see if anything has changed. So I’m expecting week of 4/11. Hopefully early in the week but IDK. Just want this nearly 6 month wait to be over (4/22=6 months)

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP and Dealer both said my new ETA is 4/15 now. Guess we'll see if that holds. Old ETA was by today. Tracker still shows in production and ordertrack app shows in production but vehicle status shows as picked.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting...

On OrderTrack my vehicle status still shows "In Production", but my shipping details changed:
- "Convoy" updated to "Rail"
- Vehicle Status updated to "ASN"
- Shipping Status changed from "Pending" to "Unknown"

Anyone else have similar updates for their order?