2/14 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I have my options in the sig line. All these threads with everyone speculating on this or that... just not worth the effort. Soon as we say it's "this" causing the delay, someone else moves into production or moves up on the schedule with "that". Ford's a disorganized mess and we might as well just sit back and hope for the best.

Saw this on the FB thread from a guy that works in Dearborn...
Yest my shift was canceled and today both shifts been canceled due to part shortages. We'll see if they cancel tomorrow also. This snow we're getting is ******** you guys cause we can't get the parts.
Yep, we got about 9 Inches snow yesterday, but today is clear and they should be open up.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got pushed back only a couple days to 2/16. I'm not even going to worry about it because there is nothing I can do when it does get bumped another month. In the meantime I will make more fishing rigs and wait for the water to warm up.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was originally 2/7 build date, pushed to 2/15 and got bumped up one day to 2/14. Been holding at that date for about 2 weeks now. Fingers crossed it sticks!

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, got pushed from a 2/15 build date to a 3/14 build week.

Par for the course. Oh well, more time to have accessories ready.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KCHawkeye02

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/14 now. I checked with Ford performance yesterday afternoon, they said 2/28. Then I get an email at 10pm saying 3/14. I thought they made the moves Thursday? 801a with Auto start/stop removed.

When do the 2023 banks open? Lol.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/14 now. I checked with Ford performance yesterday afternoon, they said 2/28. Then I get an email at 10pm saying 3/14. I thought they made the moves Thursday? 801a with Auto start/stop removed.

When do the 2023 banks open? Lol.
I don't think removing auto SS does anything anymore for scheduling at this point. I see dealer orders for platinum, king ranch, etc with auto SS and they got VIN already for 22MY.