2/14 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got bumped to 2/13 earlier this week (from 2/2 last week), and upon seeing this message I just reached out to FP chat. They confirmed it's still 2/13. Happens to be a Sunday but they said the plant has been working 7 days to try and catch up. Hopefully this date stays. I do have spray-in bedliner.
That's good to hear. Mine has it too... lots of discussions about Ford getting the spray-in material which was causing dates to be pushed. I went from 2/11 to 2/17 start of the week. Who knows if that's changed yet again but good to see that trucks with the bedliner option are moving.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My portal that I got through FP to view my vehicle with the VIN# only shows the stage but not the date. To get the date I have to email FP. Is this the same for everyone?

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear. Mine has it too... lots of discussions about Ford getting the spray-in material which was causing dates to be pushed. I went from 2/11 to 2/17 start of the week. Who knows if that's changed yet again but good to see that trucks with the bedliner option are moving.

Unfortunately, we lost Blue Cruise feature now... sigh

Was really looking forward to that feature...