2/14 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljohnson38

Reaction score
Original build date was 2/24/22 (ordered on 10/6/22 with 01 priority code), checked with Ford Performance via IM today and it's been moved to 3/12/22. Oxford white, 37, Power Pack, Blue Recaro, No bedlinen and removed start stop. Guessing this will be the start of many bumps.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else's tracker suddenly not working after the bump to March?

I was in production last week and had a window sticker with a blend date of 2/8 which is today. Tracker was showing in production all day but as of this evening suddently stopped working. Getting this error when I enter Order # and VIN.

1644368813822.png

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience, the tracker stops working very regularly and (hopefully) has nothing to do with your build.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience, the tracker stops working very regularly and (hopefully) has nothing to do with your build.
You seem to be correct. Tracker is back up again, but no change. Still showing in production with delivery TBD, and window sticker still shows the 2/8 blend date. When I checked with FP chat yesterday, all they could tell me was that it was in production on 1/31.