In Production 2.5 weeks sooner than estimated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22 801a AMB with Blue Recaro.
Ordered 12/16/21. 6/16 received email saying Raptor will be built week of 8/1. I checked the order progress today and says in production as of 7/13 Only thing that suck is earlier this year the dealer told me I might have to delete the rear appliqué to get it built. Well I finally have the window sticker and it’s deleted. Anyone wanna trade tailgates when it comes in lol. Has this happened to anyone else that has ordered an 801a
you Deleted the Applique for a 3 week sooner Build?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
22 801a AMB with Blue Recaro.
Ordered 12/16/21. 6/16 received email saying Raptor will be built week of 8/1. I checked the order progress today and says in production as of 7/13 Only thing that suck is earlier this year the dealer told me I might have to delete the rear appliqué to get it built. Well I finally have the window sticker and it’s deleted. Anyone wanna trade tailgates when it comes in lol. Has this happened to anyone else that has ordered an 801a
Did your dealer tell you this before or after you received your 8/1 build week email?

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is, if you didn’t have a VIN by the time MY23 opens, you will be rolled without price protection.

OP
OP
22F22

22F22

Reaction score
you Deleted the Applique for a 3 week sooner Build?
No, I was called at the beginning of this year about deleting the appliqué to get a 22 build or taking the chance with keeping it and might get rolled to 23. I didn’t receive confirmation of a production date till 6/16

OP
OP
22F22

22F22

Reaction score
Did your dealer tell you this before or after you received your 8/1 build week email?
Way way before. Received the 8/1 build date on 6/16 then on 6/21 they moved it to 7/18. The dealer called me around February this year about the rep told them I’d need to delete the appliqué to make sure I get a 22 build or take the chance and possibly get rolled to 2023

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way way before. Received the 8/1 build date on 6/16 then on 6/21 they moved it to 7/18. The dealer called me around February this year about the rep told them I’d need to delete the appliqué to make sure I get a 22 build or take the chance and possibly get rolled to 2023
Gotcha

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactl, mine is at MSRP BACK in December!
I paid over sticker and they paid me for my trade what I purchased for 2 plus years ago. I dont care about paying over, but there is a limit. I have an order for one with 37s as well. I didnt want to wait. If you have a contract showing msrp your smart if not god bless u

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid over sticker and they paid me for my trade what I purchased for 2 plus years ago. I dont care about paying over, but there is a limit. I have an order for one with 37s as well. I didnt want to wait. If you have a contract showing msrp your smart if not god bless u
I made 8k profit on a 2021 Toyota Tundra Pro I drove for a year and 10k miles. I signed and put 1k down on my MSRP. Blend date tomorrow, but no appliqué.

Last edited:

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made 8k profit on a 2021 Toyota Tundra Pro I drove for a year and 10k miles. I signed and put 1k down on my MSRP. Blend date tomorro, but no appliqué.
Awesome deal, I retired flying jets, I don’t care about a profit. I care about enjoyment.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made 8k profit on a 2021 Toyota Tundra Pro I drove for a year and 10k miles. I signed and put 1k down on my MSRP. Blend date tomorro, but no appliqué.
I love my 37 package. Was worth it. Are you flying
Are you flying 787’s? My buddy flys for AA.