In Production 2.5 weeks sooner than estimated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Exactl, mine is at MSRP BACK IN Decembe!
Talk to me. I picked mine up and paid the new sticker. Sent the sales manager the ford memo on price protection, but they claimed it didn't apply to Raptors. He sent me an email from his dealer group manager stating such. I am trying to figure out what to do next. He suggested I might have luck contacting ford directly.
In the big scheme of things, not the end of the world, but clawing back 3k or whatever, would be nice.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to me. I picked mine up and paid the new sticker. Sent the sales manager the ford memo on price protection, but they claimed it didn't apply to Raptors. He sent me an email from his dealer group manager stating such. I am trying to figure out what to do next. He suggested I might have luck contacting ford directly.
In the big scheme of things, not the end of the world, but clawing back 3k or whatever, would be nice.
I say BS! Other dealers have honored price protection! Some send the check from Ford, others have given it up front.
Fleet Customer Information Center 1-800-34-FLEET (1-800-343-5338) and pick 2 Let us know how it works out, $3300, not your fault FORD can’t get truck to you! Retail order or stock?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I say BS! Other dealers have honored price protection! Some send the check from Ford, others have given it up front.
Fleet Customer Information Center 1-800-34-FLEET (1-800-343-5338) and pick 2 Let us know how it works out, $3300, not your fault FORD can’t get truck to you! Retail order or stock?
I speced it out with the dealer in Dec. and it says special order on the sticker, so retail? I will get on the horn this week.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'
If you are listed on the original order as the purchaser, you are price protected. Go by the price on the original order that you and your SM should have signed... You may also have deductions for 801a/Blue Cruise ($1,395 ) and delivery ($100). Don't let the dealer F*** you over. Good luck....

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
'
If you are listed on the original order as the purchaser, you are price protected. Go by the price on the original order that you and your SM should have signed... You may also have deductions for 801a/Blue Cruise ($1,395 ) and delivery ($100). Don't let the dealer F*** you over. Good luck....
Yes, the sales manager is who I dealt with the whole time though. Nice enough guy, just said there is nothing he can do. It's a small town dealership, but have several other shops in small towns around TX.

OP
OP
22F22

22F22

Reaction score
Yes, the sales manager is who I dealt with the whole time though. Nice enough guy, just said there is nothing he can do. It's a small town dealership, but have several other shops in small towns around TX.
This is what the dealer needs to do for you