In Production 2.5 weeks sooner than estimated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22F22

Reaction score
22 801a AMB with Blue Recaro.
Ordered 12/16/21. 6/16 received email saying Raptor will be built week of 8/1. I checked the order progress today and says in production as of 7/13 Only thing that suck is earlier this year the dealer told me I might have to delete the rear appliqué to get it built. Well I finally have the window sticker and it’s deleted. Anyone wanna trade tailgates when it comes in lol. Has this happened to anyone else that has ordered an 801a

Attachments

• 2FACA78B-407D-4818-8FD7-F96D82ED245F.jpeg
    2FACA78B-407D-4818-8FD7-F96D82ED245F.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
OP
OP
22F22

22F22

Reaction score
Sorry, no it did not. Auto start/stop was only thing deleted on the sticker.
Well damn!!! Wonder if my dealer wouldn’t have had me delete it and just rolled the dice, it’d still be in production with the appliqué

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built a couple of weeks before yours. It's still in transit, so I haven't actually seen it yet, but the sticker shows no deletion. Not sure, but I thought the dealer/customer had to be notified and ok the deletion.

Mine is currently sitting in a railroad yard in a suburb of Chicago...been there a few days now. Therefore, I will be carefully checking for bullet holes...lol (I hope!)

OP
OP
22F22

22F22

Reaction score
Mine was built a couple of weeks before yours. It's still in transit, so I haven't actually seen it yet, but the sticker shows no deletion. Not sure, but I thought the dealer/customer had to be notified and ok the deletion.

Mine is currently sitting in a railroad yard in a suburb of Chicago...been there a few days now. Therefore, I will be carefully checking for bullet holes...lol (I hope!)
Yea I guess my dealers rep reached out to them and that’s when they called me and recommended I delete the appliqué. I said ok but was hoping parts would come back and I end up with it

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
AMB looks great with the tailgate applique delete. You'll be fine and won't be missing the plastic applique on that color...

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12-31-21 order, dealership said to delete appliqué if I wanted it this year. Week later had build date that was August, now a blend date of tomorrow. It bothered me at first, but it is easier to clean and keep clean without a large rectangle of black plastic. I am going to get a blacked out emblem to get rid of the blue and chrome. Should be okay in the end.