2/14 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved to 2/28. And so it begins
I was bumped from 1/30 to 2/10. I've been reluctant to check as I was hoping that date would of held since i saw posts of others getting bumped up last week that were later than mine. Was originally 12/6 at the start and has jumped multiple times since. I hope this one holds or moves up. I've been waiting since June :0.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved up to 2/15 from 2/17 last week.

Last edited:

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the week of 21 then 14th, today confirmed to 2/19

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally 2/15 yesterday now email to week of 2/28. FORD, you're a mess.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did y’all get the pro power as well? Maybe that’s the reason we keep getting pushed.
Nope. I have my options in the sig line. All these threads with everyone speculating on this or that... just not worth the effort. Soon as we say it's "this" causing the delay, someone else moves into production or moves up on the schedule with "that". Ford's a disorganized mess and we might as well just sit back and hope for the best.

Saw this on the FB thread from a guy that works in Dearborn...
Yest my shift was canceled and today both shifts been canceled due to part shortages. We'll see if they cancel tomorrow also. This snow we're getting is ******** you guys cause we can't get the parts.

Last edited: