19 Recaros - Would you take this back for warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES, I would take it back to the dealer and have them replace the bottom cushion. This wouldn't be acceptable on a Ford Fiesta let alone a $60K plus Raptor. This looks like a function of not having enough foam in the bottom bolster so it may happen again.

Get it together Dearborn plant and up the quality control.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not good. But how you exit a mustang or a raptor is totally different. Mustang you get out at ground level. Raptor is down hill.

What I'm getting at is how big is your butt and do step out or slide out like an alligator off of a bank. If you're an alligator, next one will be stretched out and look the same.

OP
OP
T

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES, I would take it back to the dealer and have them replace the bottom cushion. This wouldn't be acceptable on a Ford Fiesta let alone a $60K plus Raptor. This looks like a function of not having enough foam in the bottom bolster so it may happen again.

Get it together Dearborn plant and up the quality control.

This is what I'm thinking too - it feels like the foam was cut wrong inside perhaps

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I'm thinking too - it feels like the foam was cut wrong inside perhaps

Good luck and don’t let the dealer blow you off. Hell, you’re a good customer having purchased a ‘17 and upgraded to a ‘19. Ford should do their best to keep you happy.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck and don’t let the dealer blow you off. Hell, you’re a good customer having purchased a ‘17 and upgraded to a ‘19. Ford should do their best to keep you happy.

I have to disagree here. I would go ahead and let the dealer blow you off. It might make you happy.

OP
OP
T

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer has agreed to take care of it no questions asked based on the photo sent.

They said bring it in for the first service and they’ll take care of it - can’t complain.

19 is an awesome upgrade so far over the 17

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer has agreed to take care of it no questions asked based on the photo sent.

They said bring it in for the first service and they’ll take care of it - can’t complain.

19 is an awesome upgrade so far over the 17
Please share the upgrades you mention over the 17