My gen3 vs trx comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh have you seen other dynos on the Gen3? Strangely it's not even close to that.

And I say again, if it was a better straight like performer, it would be evident in straight line testing. This isn't the case.

It's actually been the opposite.
Im surprised there's not more dynos easily available for the new raptor. Ive really only seen whipples, gooses and hennesseys. Which Whipple and Hennessy are much lower than gooses.

Hennessy 361/458

Whipple 365/438

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
…everyone can get a TRX under MSRP by 9-11k …
Like I posted earlier, the reason you can buy the fiat shit at big discount is they can’t sell them at MSRP. Although I hate the fact the Raptors are going with stupid ADM prices, it’s because they’re in demand. It’s simple capitalist market that is truely the most productive on the planet.

So, continue enjoying your “stellantis” marketing junk! Although you should come back and let us know how much it’s worth when you decide to trade/sell.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I posted earlier, the reason you can buy the fiat shit at big discount is they can’t sell them at MSRP. Although I hate the fact the Raptors are going with stupid ADM prices, it’s because they’re in demand. It’s simple capitalist market that is truely the most productive on the planet.

So, continue enjoying your “stellantis” marketing junk! Although you should come back and let us know how much it’s worth when you decide to trade/sell.

Great post, very informative.....what you failed to include is that those discounted trucks are customer orders and only a few dealerships nationwide....there are no dealer allocated trucks, only customer order trucks....There's decent demand for TRX's as well....I just sold my used 2021 I bought at MSRP for $5K over sticker at auction....

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great post, very informative.....what you failed to include is that those discounted trucks are customer orders and only a few dealerships nationwide....there are no dealer allocated trucks, only customer order trucks....There's decent demand for TRX's as well....I just sold my used 2021 I bought at MSRP for $5K over sticker at auction....
That’s the sales market right now due the idiot democrats. Wait, you dumped the fiat so soon? Must have been a great vehicle(sarcasm)!

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the sales market right now due the idiot democrats. Wait, you dumped the fiat so soon? Must have been a great vehicle(sarcasm)!

Sorry....yes I dumped it because I had a 2022 TRX on order that came in....Had a Gen 2 Raptor....both are great trucks drove the Gen 3.....also a great truck....just wanted a change....

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not easy but can be done. Most MSRP dealers' allocations have probably already been asked for, so you have to be willing to wait often several spots down on their waitlist. But if you're not in a rush, willing to travel a few hundred miles and can wait months and maybe even for the following model year, then you can find someone who will order you one for MSRP.

I ordered mine early Oct 2021 and it was delivered early Apr 2022. Was calling dealers up to 1,500 miles away but got lucky with a tip from a forum member and found one 13 miles away that was willing to order one for me.

All the best in your search.

Southocplumber

Reaction score
There is a thread here entitled dealers who deserve our business. MSRP is the price when placing an order from them, not lot cars.
I was told they would do msrp for a lariat tremor diesel but not raptor, I wish there were some deals like the trx that’s under msrp , I dont know how the raptor r is supposed to compete with the trx if it’s 50k more , at that price wouldn’t you just get a legit trophy truck ?