Recaro seat nightmare - wish I had my money back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like I should just look at the Raptor and drive the Maverick. Will make for good resale?
sounds boring

i like the bolstered up seats, but even at 6' 215lbs it sucks lifting your butt up over the bolster, in order to not wear out the foam, and really is unnatural getting out of a normal pickup truck, alcantara does not help as you don't slide on it.. its not like this thing has a roll cage to step over, so if you are in warranty, why would it not be covered?

i understand extreme cases of seat wear, but even at my average american male stature, why would seat wear be an issue?

ive retrained myself to get in and out of my truck, but alas, the side bottom bolster is not nearly as nice looking as the passenger side where my 120lbs 5'4" slides in and out every time..

i think your service advisor was too busy to try..

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ive retrained myself to get in and out of my truck, but alas, the side bottom bolster is not nearly as nice looking as the passenger side where my 120lbs 5'4" slides in and out every time..

tell you boyfriend to be more respectful of your truck and work on upper body more so getting in and out won’t be so much of a challenge !

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tell you boyfriend to be more respectful of your truck and work on upper body more so getting in and out won’t be so much of a challenge !
are you assuming my preference in protruding parts?

what i was saying is she slides out over the bolster and it still looks pretty nice compared to my side where i lift myself off the seat every time...