Windshield Sun Shade Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had Covercraft and sold it, too cumbersome to deal with. This is the one I had and sold. Having said that, it worked great.

I have 3M crystalline tint on my front windshield, helps a lot but pricy
What is the part number of the one you got with the Raptor logo? I can only find the one with the F150 logo.

metaphysician

Reaction score

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Anyone with a Covercraft shade have an opinion about how it's short on the sides? Is it an issue and let light in, or immaterial?

Yes, I have the Blue one that says Raptor, It's a great sun shade, very thick and durable and folds up pretty easily. I stash it in the back seat right under the 2 a/c vents. To answer your question though, it is a little short and the sun does peak in on both sides by about and inch. I may get some of those basic nylon roll up/fold ones and put those in the windshield first and then put this Covercraft behind it on real hot days. Double protection.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How thick are these when folded/rolled up? Looking for a solution that can store behind the rear seats, my truck is an 801 so I have a decent amount of room back there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts