Windshield Sun Shade Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good quality sun shade that actually works & is not a POS, have a couple now that just plain stink, want great windshield coverage in a easy to store package.

Anybody ever try the weather tech one, that looks interesting with the side and rear shades, but doubt id ever use the rear window shade, plus it’s got to be a pain in the ass to store

OP
OP
J

Joey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are on our 2nd replacement windshield now & before the end of the summer will need a 3rd, between rock chips and everything else, just do not want to deal with tinting the windshield like that.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s illegal in my state. But a ceramic clear will cut the heat just as well. And 50% tint is for sure not the same visibility at all, it is literally 50% of light transmission.

tone228

Reaction score
I have the Weathertech entire vehicle set. They're decent quality, the fit is excellent but it is a pain in the ass putting them in and out. I usually just put them in if I know the truck will be sitting more than a few days. When rolled up it I can stuff it under the back seat.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In AZ this brand HeatshieldStore worked well,
Kept the interior much cooler than other products Iv'e tried
I only purchased for the windshield and the 2 front doors
...a little pricey for the whole set

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member