Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ugly. Impractical. Over priced. Unnecessary features. A toy for the extremely wealthy. Doubt it will perform as advertised (armored glass anyone?) and I would never consider it. I rented a few Tesla cars and have driven in several to seen the hype... crap cars other than being "fast in a straight line" but only if you get a dual motor.... and .... snore.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
No. That thing is worthless as a “truck”. It might be fun to gut it and only drag race it like the kid with the 100D on Utoob, but that’s also a nothingburger. That big electric torque burst is the ONLY thing it has that’s remotely “useful”.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would rather the Rivian if I ever went electro trucko... but no one asked about electric hypercar....

O_O..

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched a very in depth video on it to include full testing of power train, towing, etc. Personally, EVs just don’t fit my lifestyle, and that’s fine, they do fit some people’s lifestyles.

Some of the engineering advancements in it are truly amazing though. The body construction and strength that it has is really awesome. The fly by wire steering is incredible as well and proves that it can be in production vehicles (well, we will see what happens when they roll off the line) and the towing capabilities that it has are amazing as well.

Again, the EV lifestyle isn’t for me, but the truck itself is very cool and is an engineering marvel. I don’t really understand the insane hate that it gets, minus the fact that the CEO is a ****** ****, but I’m talking about the truck and the engineering team that built it. It’s really ******* cool.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I watched a very in depth video on it to include full testing of power train, towing, etc. Personally, EVs just don’t fit my lifestyle, and that’s fine, they do fit some people’s lifestyles.

Some of the engineering advancements in it are truly amazing though. The body construction and strength that it has is really awesome. The fly by wire steering is incredible as well and proves that it can be in production vehicles (well, we will see what happens when they roll off the line) and the towing capabilities that it has are amazing as well.

Again, the EV lifestyle isn’t for me, but the truck itself is very cool and is an engineering marvel. I don’t really understand the insane hate that it gets, minus the fact that the CEO is a ****** ****, but I’m talking about the truck and the engineering team that built it. It’s really ******* cool.
Engineering marvel indeed, lol.

IMG_7954.png