Whtrapta Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, i usually say that i was just keeping up with the car in front of me. and go off saying that i am getting singled out because i am on a motorcycle. it works half of the time. the other half they dont even notice the lights

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess what I'm doing next weekend ? Red plastic dip ! Ok maybe at the end of the month. When I finally get home .

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Nice. Good thinking ahead. I didn't even see the lights in the pics. So it just got me thinking. Thanks for the answer too nosbusa.

Whtrap, will you be bringing the truck when you move to atl?

Probably not going to Emory anymore. I'm planning on UCLA. A higher ranked school for medical and half the price. But the truck goes where I go.

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Little bit better view of the stripes
431589_10151227785340914_286824586_n.jpg

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably not going to Emory anymore. I'm planning on UCLA. A higher ranked school for medical and half the price. But the truck goes where I go.

It's a shame that I cannot meet you then. It is a good thing that you are no longer coming to Emory. Overrated school, with useless education unless you are a medical student.

I should not talk so much... devaluing my own education!!!:emotions122: