RDFTS - 2020 GEN2 Build

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Upgrades are all purpose built. No ******** mods like bigger wheels, carbon fiber, etc..
Info on the hi-beam panel

If the government wants to come after me for a radio that will mainly used off-road, they can come and get me.

It not the radio that concerns me.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am running Icon option 3 and the RPG billet 2" shackle and I really feel the truck cycles better then with the stock shackles so it was worth the $$ for the shackles. Mine are black but the orange looks good if you are laying on the ground! LOL!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I am running Icon option 3 and the RPG billet 2" shackle and I really feel the truck cycles better then with the stock shackles so it was worth the $$ for the shackles. Mine are black but the orange looks good if you are laying on the ground! LOL!
Yeah with +4HD, had to do something. I am quite surprised that with the upgraded shocks in the front how level it came out, out of the box.

Orange was to match the shocks and what I did with the bump stop. But yeah I had to get the wife to get down on her knees to see the shackle. Deal with my wife now is she doesn’t give me any hassle with upgrades as long as I show her and explain to her how it will make the truck be smoother for her when off-roading.

Best written message on a card she ever gave me. And she will still ride with me even though I rolled the last one she was in.

a96b332aa7b960e9da295697aaa66e6d.jpg

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
You think they are going to go into your home over a radio in your truck?

No, why would I think that when I stated it's not the radio that concerns me.

However, with the new administration and how the left are attacking our 2nd amendment rights they can do a warrantless search because you agreed to it when you get your ham operators license.

If they wanted to search your house for any reason whatsoever, you've given them permission to do so without having any justification because now they don't need a warrant.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

However, with the new administration and how the left are attacking our 2nd amendment rights they can do a warrantless search because you agreed to it when you get your ham operators license.

If they wanted to search your house for any reason whatsoever, you've given them permission to do so without having any justification because now they don't need a warrant.

That’s not technically correct. You could have a license and should you opt exercise your 4th Amendment rights and require a warrant for your property, papers and effects, you might lose your license, but you would still preserve your constitutional rights.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah with +4HD, had to do something. I am quite surprised that with the upgraded shocks in the front how level it came out, out of the box.

Orange was to match the shocks and what I did with the bump stop. But yeah I had to get the wife to get down on her knees to see the shackle. Deal with my wife now is she doesn’t give me any hassle with upgrades as long as I show her and explain to her how it will make the truck be smoother for her when off-roading.

Best written message on a card she ever gave me. And she will still ride with me even though I rolled the last one she was in.

a96b332aa7b960e9da295697aaa66e6d.jpg
ya know..... since she said that, you should put shocks on my truck. that way if you ever have another "incident" i can get to you faster.....

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
That’s not technically correct. You could have a license and should you opt exercise your 4th Amendment rights and require a warrant for your property, papers and effects, you might lose your license, but you would still preserve your constitutional rights.

Are you sure because I searched this and it stated that in order to get a ham license you have to agree to warrantless searches.

SmartSelect_20210308-185839_Google.jpg

While I agree this is unconstitutional, however, if you previously agree to giving up your rights how then could you invoke your 4th amendment rights.

Not sure it would work that way.

I'd love to get my ham operators license but there's no way in hell I'm agreeing to give up my rights to get one.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well I don’t know how to read between your lines so I didn’t know what you are talking about so I just guessed.

Where does it show that getting a HAM radio license provides permission for anyone to search your home? I have no desire to obtain one regardless