RDFTS - 2020 GEN2 Build

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Well I don’t know how to read between your lines so I didn’t know what you are talking about so I just guessed.

Where does it show that getting a HAM radio license provides permission for anyone to search your home? I have no desire to obtain one regardless

Sorry about that as I believed it was obvious when I stated it's not the radio that concerns me, my fault for not elaborating.

I just heard about on a YouTube channel and then Googled it.

SmartSelect_20210308-185839_Google.jpg

I had no idea that this was a requirement to getting licensed which IMO is not only unconstitutional but ridiculous.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Sorry about that as I believed it was obvious when I stated it's not the radio that concerns me, my fault for not elaborating.

I just heard about on a YouTube channel and then Googled it.

View attachment 163334

I had no idea that this was a requirement to getting licensed which IMO is not only unconstitutional but ridiculous.
I found that article as you made me say, WTF. Pacificlegal.org is the only website stating this, that lawyer is wacko

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
exactly. Think of it like ATF showing up at an FFL for a compliance inspection. All of your rights remain intact, you have the absolute right to boot them from your property, absent a warrant or probable cause of a crime being committed. Were they to be booted, thus preventing them from conducting a -scheduled- compliance inspection, the FFL could face licensing sanctions, including revocation of the license.

The license terms may well be ripe for a legal challenge, but that’s neither here nor there.

As to this specifically, I’m not a HAM operator or enthusiast, so I’ll defer to the licensees on the specifics but I liken this to the oft cited internet rumor that having a title 2 firearm lets atf show up at your house to inspect you. There’s zero truth to it, and it’s not even based on any traceable event, it’s just the ramblings of an ignorant internet keyboard commando.