Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 4-17

Just got my VIN and Est. build date to be the 3rd week of May. Hoping for a delivery date to the dealer of end of June (or sooner)?

Blue Flame Screw w/ blue accents, F+R Cam, Moonroof.

Anyone interested in a 2008 Jeep SRT8??:peace:

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May 19th.

:cheers:

Ordered 4-17

Just got my VIN and Est. build date to be the 3rd week of May. Hoping for a delivery date to the dealer of end of June (or sooner)?

Blue Flame Screw w/ blue accents, F+R Cam, Moonroof.

My build date is 5/5. EST ship is 6/3 ETA at dealer 6/9 Doubt it will take that long, but just to give you something to gauge yours off of

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date is 5/5. EST ship is 6/3 ETA at dealer 6/9 Doubt it will take that long, but just to give you something to gauge yours off of[/quote]
:peace:

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this but the dealer I bought my 14 from has a used 11 for sale for a great price. Just in case there are people here not able to get a 14. The dealership did me right and when I took delivery of mine told me about this one and asked if I knew anyone looking. Here is the link to the truck. if anyone goes down there give them my name, they said they would give me a finders fee.

Used 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Silver Truck) | Serving Phoenix, Glendale & Buckeye Arizona | Tom Jones Ford

Tony Correll

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date is also 5/5 and eta is 6/2-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk