Blue Dino's Raptor gets its wings!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueDino

BlueDino

Reaction score
TIREGATE ON BED spare tire holder

This is NOT a good picture of the bed mounted tire holder and neither is it a permanent thing. It was the quickest thing I could think of to get the tire secured while I think of other options. It allows me to close the BAK cover with no problems.

The photo is kind of crappy as far as showing the tire carrier is, but you can see the built-in step as well as the "stripper pole",both built-in inside the tailgate. Now you see them, now you don't.
raptor1200px_%204.jpg

Until I take a better photo of the carrier, here are stock photos:
acc_08.jpg

acc_09.jpg

OP
OP
BlueDino

BlueDino

Reaction score
One MOD that I have seen many times done now doesn't have to be anymore.

Inside the front middle console/armrest you get TWO USB sync ports, video/audio jacks, 12V power receptacles, etc. And space under the cover for the wires to stick out without getting crimped.

raptor1200px_%205%20(1).jpg

And outside of midconsole (rear) you a heavy duty wall-type socket like the ones in your house for powering up 120V accessories.
- photo to come -

-

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't sweat the copycat thing, BLUE is my favorite SVT color and it so happens this model year's (2013) accent leather seat color is blue instead of the red/orange previously used.

2012's accent leather seat color was blue too. Orange was only 2010-2011.

Keep the mod progress pics coming! :birgits_tiredcoffee