Highlighted posts from Monday, Jun. 14, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 495 views
Mark Dickerson said: My dealer sent the preview order. I asked for the VOC and DORA but nothing yet. Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 81 views
MilMascaras said: My dad was a Ford mechanic is whole life. My first car was a 1974 Mercury Comet, followed by a Chevrolet Monza and Camaro z28. Then I hit my 20s, and for the next 35 years I have ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 234 views
Vintage said: I was wondering who has their order officially submitted through Ford and Who's dealership is waiting for June 16 to submit their Raptor orders. My dealer is waiting for 6/16 when ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 87 views
jose100fires said: 2018 Oxford White...Grew up in Colorado around trucks and now live in the Northwest. I do some long distance shooting and flyfishing and got tired of bringing my BMWs to places ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 105 views
Ruger said: Mine failed. The camera assembly costs $478.77, the Ford emblem costs $42.44 (the camera cannot be R&R'd without destroying the emblem), and the labor as charged by my local Ford ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 169 views
plcheetah said: I live about and hour southwest of Chicago. I was emailing with a salesman from one dealership for over a month. He told me that they will be selling the Raptors at MSRP. I went ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
Typr04 said: Thanks for the response. All fluid levels are full. I even cleaned all the fan blades as others have posted before. And it's noticeable without the hood and cover open which is ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 206 views
planetMalojne said: I've taken my F-150 to AutoNation in Frisco many times, and their customer service seems to be the best in the Metroplex. Definitely don't go to North Central. They only care about ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 138 views
Oggie said: According to TFL, Onboard Scales and Smart Hitch will be available for ordering on June 18 for 2021 F-150s. Does anyone know if that means the Raptor build and price tool will ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 153 views
Crool88 said: I have no idea but I am interested like you. I just ordered a Gen3 with 35's as well (technically 34.4's haha). I'll run the stock tires till they need to be changed. By then, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...