Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ordered Nov 7, 2013 it was built Jan 22, 2014 and has been waiting for a train ride ever since. The dealership has even gotten Raptors in that where built after mine. Starting to lose my faith in Ford. I can understand the rail car shortage thing but can't understand why the dealership is getting Raptors built after mine in before mine. These trucks coming in are shipped by rail as well.

Anyway Black, SCrew, 801A, seat accents, bead lock rims, and front camera.

Boy, that sounds somewhat identical to what happened with mine. And the same, raptors after mine were being delivered. Ordered a week after you, built a week after yours and sat in dearborn. I called Ford Customer Service and opened a case and was assigned a manager to it. I have no idea if that helped or not but mine was built on Jan 29th and finally delivered on March 18th. Worth a try to call. My dealership and salesman did absolutely nothing to help so I would not rely on them, take your own action if you want something to happen, at the very least you will be better informed about the situation.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer called me this morning to tell me that my order has already been pulled and is scheduled to be built in a few days. I just ordered on 4/8. I hope this is going as fast as it sounds it may but not getting too excited too fast. Anyone else seen one put together so quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That just blows my ******* mind congrats on that.

Madnessinc

Reaction score
Boy, that sounds somewhat identical to what happened with mine. And the same, raptors after mine were being delivered. Ordered a week after you, built a week after yours and sat in dearborn. I called Ford Customer Service and opened a case and was assigned a manager to it. I have no idea if that helped or not but mine was built on Jan 29th and finally delivered on March 18th. Worth a try to call. My dealership and salesman did absolutely nothing to help so I would not rely on them, take your own action if you want something to happen, at the very least you will be better informed about the situation.

Thanks, I did call Ford Customer Service today and the guy told me it was still in Dearborn and to work through my dealer and salesperson. I will try again tomorrow.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
I'm out !!!!
I received the phone call today my BLK SE has arrived !!! 62 days from order to delivery at the Dealer. Is that a record ?? And to Alberta Canada no less. :rotflmao:

Getting the Mid Spring Perch done and Fender Flares and Bumpers Spray Liner BLK, picking up on Friday. Then 20" rims and Toyo MT's in 35" and a few other additions to make it my own then back to work with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks, I did call Ford Customer Service today and the guy told me it was still in Dearborn and to work through my dealer and salesperson. I will try again tomorrow.

They told me the same thing in the beginning but I told them that my dealer was refusing to help and I needed their assistance.