Finally got my Gen3 - Added Innov8’s & 37’s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered in 1st batch, 10/5 blend. Finally got it! Couldn’t be more stoked. Already took it out to KOH, and towed my Momentum 21G with SXS. Did good, needs to HD rear springs asap though!

Thanks to Chris and everyone at Team Ford Las Vegas! Awesome people over there! And thanks Cody from TheRaptorConnection for the referral! View attachment 341016View attachment 341017View attachment 341018View attachment 341019View attachment 341020
I think Team Ford sucks. I have purchased close to $750000 in vehicles from them over the past 20 years. I ordered a 2021 37” and they strung me along for almost 18 months. I think they ended up gouging someone $15-$20k over list as their deal with me was for MSRP and they obviously reneged.
I let them know that times aren’t always as good as they were back in 2021 for the car industry and they would lose a lot more than the $15k they screwed someone else for by losing my business for life.

F Team ford where they breathe.