Whipple's 6.2L 650hp Raptor system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cubdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

What did you go for Tuner or complete? Upgrade? Options? And now the big question Long Tube Headers?

They should have the Long Tube Headers Tune worked out by then, you never know.

You Can Sell it on eBay and make some coin. I hear the waiting list is getting longer :)

Got the complete kit powder coated in Ford Racing Blue. I have a muffler, intake and tune from 5 Star which of course will go away when i install the kit.
Talking with Mike at Whipple i did not get any options as i am in Alaska and he did not think i would benefit from the options. If for some reason the motor blows i would do internals and up grades. I feel being at sea level and with really cool air and temps that may hit 70 on the warmest day i should be able to make good power.

Will let you guys know.
H

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to ask before!

What is C.A.R.B. approval ?????? In laymens terms please :)

Ford Racing is NOT releasing any info about their Tune if that's what your trying to get at.

Last edited:

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask before!

What is C.A.R.B. approval ?????? In laymens terms please :)

Ford Racing is NOT releasing any info about their Tune if that's what your trying to get at.
california air resources board. Basically its a sticker the MFG has to get to make it legal for use in california. It's a bunch of political BS.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank You sir, jmb, have you emailed Michael or Dustin @ Whipple about this?
Whipple's in California I would think they have the stink sticker, just assuming here and you what happens when you assume :)
I know that the complete kit is certified for many states, I don't know which ones though.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driod Maxx and Torque OBD11 with Whippled Raptor

I finally got everything together to put up a the Video on YouTube!
I'm using the Motorola Droid Maxx from Verizon and the Android App Torque OBD11 Pro.
I haven't posted in awhile because I believe Video is better than words!
This is just the first one I recorded as a test,

it’s a little long but it does show how the drivability of the Whipple Complete System with STOCK exhaust and Ford Racing Tune.

I have been driving around for 2 months now, yes I had an issue with it running rich,
but Whipple fixed that with a smaller SC pulley adding more air and HP and an adjustment to the Ford Racing Tune.

I'm loving every minute of it.

I have to play with all the setting in the app and get the right icons up and running.
You do need to be good on computers to upload and post on YouTube and be good on an Android phone.
Enjoy!

Watch on YouTube: Raptor Run 1.mp4 - YouTube

Raptor Run 1.mp4 - YouTube

Last edited: