Which Fumoto valve should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Fortunatey, I have a metal pan so I’d like to make changing the oil a little smoother.

Which 107 model did most people buy?
I thought about the 107N, but I’m concerned with the clearance of the long nipple with the 2 metal pipes nearby.
I figure the standard 107 with the plastic nipple add-on would be the safe way to go.
I don’t like the 107SX. Too many parts that I think may risk leaking.

Thanks in advance for the input.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fortunatey, I have a metal pan so I’d like to make changing the oil a little smoother.

Which 107 model did most people buy?
I thought about the 107N, but I’m concerned with the clearance of the long nipple with the 2 metal pipes nearby.
I figure the standard 107 with the plastic nipple add-on would be the safe way to go.
I don’t like the 107SX. Too many parts that I think may risk leaking.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Don’t worry about the 107SX leaking. Works like a charm. IMO, SX is better for directing the oil where you want it.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the 107SX leaking. Works like a charm. IMO, SX is better for directing the oil where you want it.

The N is positioned perfectly. Points the outlet to the passenger side of the truck and gives access to the valve and valve lock. 3/8 inch plastic hose and I can route the oil down to my catch pan.

the 360 degree rotation is nice, but not "needed"

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the one that I can connect the hose nipple too, as I go straight to a container. No transfer from a drain pan. I love mine.

FACE PALM.....why didnt i think of that. I have been running the hose to my pan, never even crossed my mind to run it directly into an empty oil jug.