Where Should We Have Our Next Raptor Round-up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im sure I could get, there, but i havent tried. I have only been there in the Raptor once. But I am sure there is lots to do there.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is turning into a where do you live thread. If Ford has Roundups where there are the most Raptors, which would benefit the most people, they will have it riiiiiight here in SoCal.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Ford has Roundups where there are the most Raptors, which would benefit the most people, they will have it riiiiiight here in SoCal.

California maybe on top but that want last for long once Texas starts kicking it into over drive:racing::mrgreen:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
California maybe on top but that want last for long once Texas starts kicking it into over drive:racing::mrgreen:

Isnt texas full of fa beer swilling wanna be cowboys? lol jk They should Roundup on the course they tested the truck on in Anza-Borrego

ab333

Reaction score
Would also be a nice tool for people who don't have(Me!) to meet up with people who do and learn capabilities of truck. Not that it needs it but will be a "over the top" test drive. Also don't have any deserts in Tn but plenty of off road opportunities. I vote in the South.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK Anza will have to wait, took a trip there today and though the truck performed perfectly, at one point the nav told me it was 116F outside. Thats too hot!