Where Should We Have Our Next Raptor Round-up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the round-ups should be strategically located throughout various sections of the U.S. The first one was in the SW so why not move further east? I understand that there are quite a few members, if not the majority, from here that are located in/around CA, AZ, NV, CO (a little off) and others...but there are plenty of owners further east of those locales. If Ford continues to focus their Raptor Roundup efforts to the western portion of the country it is more or less a slap in the face of your eastern brethren. I'm willing to drive, but not the 3K miles to get the left-coast.

Of course I would love to see one on the eastern side (more specifically NC), that's where I live, but I am willing to make a day's worth of travel to get to a Roundup as well.

Although we, well most, despise the OTHER forum I imagine there are members there as well that own vehicles who also reside in the east. So there is certainly a larger group out there that is not as outspoken on this forum...pointing at you West Coasties. :)

This is just my two cents, again...though it's probably only worth about .005 cents.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driver I see what your saying, but dont despise the other forums members despise the management. Remember most of the people here (including me) came from that place, and there are some good people over there I would like to see here. And if people form Z go to a Raptor Run with us, we might be able to swing a few more members over to the good side

sweetride

Reaction score
i say we find a place in the mid west around iowa this way its in the middle for everyone plus i live there, lol. but i had the first one in des moines iowa and now there are 13 just in desmoines its getting retarded seeing my truck all over town , i bought it to be differnt but that didnt last long

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Living 2 doors down from another Raptor and seeing him drive around doesnt count as another Raptor each time
:ttiwwp:
Unless there are pics of 14 Raptors lined up I dont believe you
38625cfer.jpg
Still doesnt mean they all live there

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
I think the round-ups should be strategically located throughout various sections of the U.S. The first one was in the SW so why not move further east? I understand that there are quite a few members, if not the majority, from here that are located in/around CA, AZ, NV, CO (a little off) and others...but there are plenty of owners further east of those locales. If Ford continues to focus their Raptor Roundup efforts to the western portion of the country it is more or less a slap in the face of your eastern brethren. I'm willing to drive, but not the 3K miles to get the left-coast.

Of course I would love to see one on the eastern side (more specifically NC), that's where I live, but I am willing to make a day's worth of travel to get to a Roundup as well.

Although we, well most, despise the OTHER forum I imagine there are members there as well that own vehicles who also reside in the east. So there is certainly a larger group out there that is not as outspoken on this forum...pointing at you West Coasties. :)

This is just my two cents, again...though it's probably only worth about .005 cents.

6 of the top 10 Raptor dealerships are in AZ, NM, and NV.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6 of the top 10 Raptor dealerships are in AZ, NM, and NV.

You can add the those NM numbers to Texas. A lot of people here in West Texas will buy a lot of vehicles from NM. I got guy down the road from me who bought his Raptor in NM.