Where Should We Have Our Next Raptor Round-up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltFordTough

Ford Professional
Reaction score
Based on the success from the first Raptor Round-Up in Vegas, we're looking to see if we should do another one.

I couldn't make it myself, but I hope you liked the gear we provided.

Where should we have the next Round-Up?

If anyone is organizing a big Raptor get together... let us know.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big Bend National Park! (Texas)

Okay, that is a little selfish on my part. Anyhow, I think Utah Monument valley or some place in Arizona would be cool.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I presume you know where the greatest concentration of Raptor owners are from the dealer sales. I'd presume you'd want to base a Roundup where you'd stand a good chance of drawing a crowd. What were the demographics of the Vegas event? I know a bunch of us came from CA along with the Vegas locals.

Andy

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I would like to see something on or near the east coast since the other one was clear across the country

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My vote's for Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and Ocotillo Wells.

Then maybe you guys can show us (take us) on the loop you all ran when you did the drives with the magazine editors. And if you decide not to do that how about you tell us the coordinates on the map so we can do the loop ourselves?! We definitely want to make that run!

I too am interested to hear what the demographics are on the Raptor (where the most have been sold other than SoCal :D ).

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be diggin' an East Coast -ish roundup.

Three dogs and a wife that works 7 days a week makes those cross-country trips a little difficult.