Wheels and tire setup and why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock beadlock wheels and KO2s on my 19. I did opt for a set of 18 beadlocks cause I like the black and not a fan of spokes. I do==found it important to keep the stock wheel/tire setup for jumps/rubbing/performance...etc...etc. For some reason all the aftermarket guys like to push the wheels out further and I don't get why that is. Why can't we have forged awesome stock offset/backspace wheels for our trucks?

OP
OP
Phil O

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock beadlock wheels and KO2s on my 19. I did opt for a set of 18 beadlocks cause I like the black and not a fan of spokes. I do==found it important to keep the stock wheel/tire setup for jumps/rubbing/performance...etc...etc. For some reason all the aftermarket guys like to push the wheels out further and I don't get why that is. Why can't we have forged awesome stock offset/backspace wheels for our trucks?
Oh yeah. I’m not sure about my venomrex 602’s but I don’t think they stick out any further than my stock Raptor rims did. Also, one thing that sold me on them was that with them being flow forged they were 10 lbs lighter each.

CM19Raptor

Reaction score
3EC8B717-02BE-4D75-AFB8-720F15CC6FE3.jpeg
Fifteen52 Traverse HD with stock BF Goodrich ko2. I switched wheels because all of the trim, fenders, etc is black and I didn’t like the wheels being grey.

OP
OP
Phil O

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts how much more noise the KM3s make than the KO2s?
I had the KM3’s in 33” tires on 16” method wheels and was on a 2019 Tacoma. With that said, honestly, I couldn’t really tell much road noise from those tires. I’m sure they may be slightly louder but with technology today and how sound tight newer cabins are on vehicles I’m sure it won’t be a nuisance.