Newish owner Manitoba, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YFZ43

YFZ43

Reaction score
Thanks for welcome . I am looking forward to a few mods. However, my priority is storage at the moment. This is my daily, so still a grocery getter. Not a fan of the plastic bin that is slippery. I may end up removing entirely, and seeing if I can get a proper rubber mat to extend the cargo area in back. The tint was done the other week. PPF hopefully in next couple of weeks.

What is all these new Canadian FRF aboot, Eh?

#OneLessprius
You would have to ask a Newf aboot it, we don’t talk like that in the praries…or the rest of Canada for that matter.

Canada is definitely lower on totem pole for acquisition dates and allocation qtys.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for welcome . I am looking forward to a few mods. However, my priority is storage at the moment. This is my daily, so still a grocery getter. Not a fan of the plastic bin that is slippery. I may end up removing entirely, and seeing if I can get a proper rubber mat to extend the cargo area in back. The tint was done the other week. PPF hopefully in next couple of weeks.

You would have to ask a Newf aboot it, we don’t talk like that in the praries…or the rest of Canada for that matter.

Canada is definitely lower on totem pole for acquisition dates and allocation qtys.
Lard tunderin’ geezus bai!!!!!