What would you ask SVT Engineering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brookside

Reaction score
That's a serious question and not a "gripe" - I've been waiting over a year to buy a raptor and quite literally the only thing stopping me is the fact that I refuse to pay Ford Canada an extra $12k when I could buy the same truck for that much less 25 miles south of my house - I'd really like that question to be asked... I am positive I'm not the only buyer sitting on the fence waiting here in Canada. Like I posted in another topic, my local dealers have two model years of unsold Raptors sitting on their lots and theyve had the exact same stock gathering dust since I've been shopping. People arent buying because of this. It has to be taken as a real and serious concern. Your engineering team develops an amazing product that people want to buy, and your sales dept screws it up for you so people are so cheesed they won't buy it.

Since I only just joined the forum I'm not sure the history of my question, but again, I am serious about both buying one, and having that question answered.

Thx

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a serious question and not a "gripe" - I've been waiting over a year to buy a raptor and quite literally the only thing stopping me is the fact that I refuse to pay Ford Canada an extra $12k when I could buy the same truck for that much less 25 miles south of my house - I'd really like that question to be asked... I am positive I'm not the only buyer sitting on the fence waiting here in Canada. Like I posted in another topic, my local dealers have two model years of unsold Raptors sitting on their lots and theyve had the exact same stock gathering dust since I've been shopping. People arent buying because of this. It has to be taken as a real and serious concern. Your engineering team develops an amazing product that people want to buy, and your sales dept screws it up for you so people are so cheesed they won't buy it.

Since I only just joined the forum I'm not sure the history of my question, but again, I am serious about both buying one, and having that question answered.

Thx

I understand the question, the problem is the enginerds have no say on Ford marketing decisions.. I would be more than happy to bring it up. I just do not think you will get any kind of answer from them..

-Greg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure it makes no sense that the price is so much higher when the dollar is at par or better, and Ford is now telling U.S. dealers not to sell to Canadians, and Canadian dealerships are getting pissed and threatening not to warranty U.S. vehicles bought by Canadians.