What ride got attention, wanted or unwanted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
back in 1992 I bought a Canary Yellow 1992 Corvette. Man, that thing was an attention *****.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loud vehicles will always grab someones attention but not always for good reasons

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loud vehicles will always grab someones attention but not always for good reasons

Raptors aren't very loud though. I did a resonator delete and it's still pretty quiet. I just don't want the rasp that comes with going louder.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are probably 30 houses in my part of the neighborhood and 4 Gen 2 raptors and one Gen 1. I get zero attention anywhere I drive it other than the occasional 'nice truck' and that about it. I have a white 911 that gets about the same amount of attention.

My '70 Grabber Orange Mach 1 can't be driven anywhere without a bunch of thumbs ups and hearing about everyone's high school days back when they or a friend had one just like it. I think that's pretty cool that it brings so much good memories to folks.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only a week into ownership with my raptor so it's hard to compare but so far put out of the small stable that I have owned .......

E46 M3
W204 C63 AMG
Jaguar XKR-S
Audi Q8
Yukon Denali

Nothing has ever got more attention than my long tube headers tuned C63 AMG. Euro car guys LOVE it and muscle car guys LOVE the 6.2L NA motor.

I live in a mostly truck area so I think once I start nodding and doing more " raptor runs" then the raptor will take the crown of attention *****

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol . . . that's some good comedy

Nothing comedic about it. There were 5 Volvo C30 Polestar edition cars sold in AZ in 2013 and only 250 imported, I have only ever seen two other ones. There are more than 5 Raptors on each of the dealer lots and 3 in my neighborhood, nothing rare about them these days.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Nothing comedic about it. There were 5 Volvo C30 Polestar edition cars sold in AZ in 2013 and only 250 imported, I have only ever seen two other ones. There are more than 5 Raptors on each of the dealer lots and 3 in my neighborhood, nothing rare about them these days.

people used to go ******* over a 67 Ford Osi that I owned for a little while. I was actually shocked by how many people knew what it was. ( they never imported them to the U.S.).

I bought it from a farmer, out of a barn in Tennessee. I didn't know what it was when I bought it, I just knew it was cool.