What raptor look do u like better? Gen 1 Gen 2 gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can spot a gen 1 and 2 from a half mile away…unless it’s code orange I find myself doing a double take to confirm it’s a gen3.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but as you’ve proven over the years here, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’ve made a mockery of yourself with your baseless claims disparaging the new Raptors. And yes, they are Raptors, it’s pathetic that such a topic even needs to be brought up. That’s defined by Ford, not some nobody on a forum. Gen 2 replaced your Gen 1 and they’re better performing, more capable trucks. Get over yourself.

It’s obvious you know nothing about SVT or Ford Performance; stop pretending you have inside information. You’re grasping at straws because you got called on your fallacies, you’re a bull$hit artist. The fact that you stated the Gen 3 R will be an “SVT” tells us all we need to know; you haven’t got a clue.
Got to love it! Never said anything about the Gen III or whatever it is called will be a "SVT" as Ford has killed that. You are spending too much time in your parents basement -- need to get out more lol. The Ringy Dingy Motors in the current Raptors sound like "fart cans" sorry just get used to it. Hell my 2022 6.7 oil burner makes more HP and the TQ "fugget about it"! Had a TRX for 6 months and it is a nice toy just not a work truck which BTW would suck up and spit out any Raptor you have ever owned. ;)

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Got to love it! Never said anything about the Gen III or whatever it is called will be a "SVT" as Ford has killed that. You are spending too much time in your parents basement -- need to get out more lol. The Ringy Dingy Motors in the current Raptors sound like "fart cans" sorry just get used to it. Hell my 2022 6.7 oil burner makes more HP and the TQ "fugget about it"! Had a TRX for 6 months and it is a nice toy just not a work truck which BTW would suck up and spit out any Raptor you have ever owned. ;)

Are you comparing a Raptor to a work truck? Because my 6.7 is a way better work truck than ANY Raptor. They are not a comparable truck.

That's like saying you can use a .22 rifle to hunt big game because it's a rile. But I sure as hell wouldn't hunt a bear with a .22, much like I wouldn't use a Raptor as a work truck.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? So is it dementia or Alzheimer’s? You can’t even remember the nonsense you post; the only “ringy dingy” here is the ignorance and stupidity that exists in your own little mind.

One other thing the Gen II and Gen III are not SVT vehicles. Wonder if the Raptor R will be a SVT?

Stop trolling this forum and get a life Sasquatch. A Super Duty is a completely different application than a Raptor, you’re argument is invalid. Nobody cares about your TRX either, who are you trying to impress here? You’re only making it fool of yourself.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? So is it dementia or Alzheimer’s? You can’t even remember the nonsense you post; the only “ringy dingy” here is the ignorance and stupidity that exists in your own little mind.

Stop trolling this forum and get a life Sasquatch. A Super Duty is a completely different application than a Raptor, you’re argument is invalid. Nobody cares about your TRX either, who are you trying to impress here? You’re only making it fool of yourself.
The mods love the TRX here, fyi, parent company is basically all Dodge forums, lol. No joke, I seen mods put people on notice for badmouthing Dodges but not Prius’s! Go figure, ha ha.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you comparing a Raptor to a work truck? Because my 6.7 is a way better work truck than ANY Raptor. They are not a comparable truck.

That's like saying you can use a .22 rifle to hunt big game because it's a rile. But I sure as hell wouldn't hunt a bear with a .22, much like I wouldn't use a Raptor as a work truck.
The Raptor is very much like the TRX in that it by your own definition the "Raptor" is not a work truck. I will beg to differ at least on the one I owned for a couple of years. Had done quite a few modifications, one example changed springs in the rear with the first ones made by National 5 leaf to help it lol it only had 2 leaf springs from Ford. Mine did good in the heat but did not like to idle for extended periods or idle around the ranch when it is 115.

Now on the ".22 rifle" comment I am sure you are referring to the .22 Rimfire because there are more than a few .22 caliber chamberings and specific bullets that are adequate for many species but not all "big game" species. ;)