What is the most ridiculous (in a bad way) mod you have seen on a raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I see this chick's Raptor on my feed all the time, and she claims it can "do anything a normal Raptor can" because the lift was "custom built". Argh
View attachment 68167

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
She is in my part of Houston, so I see that truck occasionally or I see it at the airport. Her husband / boyfriend works at (or used to) Third Coast Customs / B&C Offroad and they specialize in ridiculous lifts. Same group that built the Barbie Raptor that was making the rounds a year or two ago.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a SCAB that had been "hawaiian kine lifted"... basically ruined.

It had those flame pattern tires to boot!

heres an example of a hawaiian style truck:

jxZui.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hawaiian style was popular way before the stance guys started doing it.

True statement, however both have their roots in actually being somewhat useful, and I'd like to think as ugly as they are, Hawaiian trucks are still a product of what they are used for.

They use those large tires to float over the mostly loamy sand that would eat up any truck with pizza cutter wheels (such as my old Land Rover with 255/85R16 BFG Mud Terrains). The sand here isn't like say Silver Lake where its a light top and with harder packed below it, its all loose for about 2 feet.