What is the most ridiculous (in a bad way) mod you have seen on a raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this in El Paso? Those buildings look familiar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good eye, yes I spotted this in El Paso outside of the Las Palmas hospital. I was fully expecting the truck to have a Lobo badge rather than the F150 badge.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good eye, yes I spotted this in El Paso outside of the Las Palmas hospital. I was fully expecting the truck to have a Lobo badge rather than the F150 badge.

I think I've seen this poor thing when it was first bought from its horrible owner.. This was a picture back in November of 2013.. Since then I'm thinking he's added non oem digital mud graphics (cheap) and change out the tires. But I don't understand how people could like this look.
4d751c464e71d7c79a234cd3d74995c8.jpg

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly in the city I live in (El Paso, TX) you'll see quite a few raptors running around but from time to time you'll see ugly raptors. Every city Is going to have tacky people I just think my city has a little more than other places ha