What is my Raptor worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I had an F150 and got it appraised with Kings, UCA's, bedcover and I ended removing them. I ended up making more money that way. Truck sold fine without them. Just put it back to stock.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Good luck.
This is the truest statement!!! Value is subjective.

Everyone is so quick to chime in on the mods and value. The mods you have can now easily be considered “standard” upgrades. Lots and lots of people with a Raptor in SoCal do exactly what you did... or want to. Also, the companies you elected to use for your upgrades are in some cases 6-8 months out.

Be patient with the sale, you can get up to $75,000 easy in my “opinion”.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think it would bring 68k quick. A guy here traded in a 20 with like 4k miles and the dealer wants 76k for it not CPO. The mods are worth money to the right guy for sure. Anyone on here would want that truck as is. I'd list it in the low 70s and see what happens. Good time of the year too with tax returns and stimmy checks (for those of you who qualified :bawl:)

bubb2521

Reaction score
Would like to hear how it goes. I’m in the same boat, back and forth with what I want to do.

2019RotpaR

Reaction score
Why you guys selling your raptors anyways. Its the best truck on earth[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would list it for $69k with the mods and go from there.
Definitely list it a bit higher than what you want to get out of it. I've had bad luck with the no ******** approach of just list it for what it's worth. Most people have to feel like they are getting it for less than you want to sell it for. Get ready for the tire kickers!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely list it a bit higher than what you want to get out of it. I've had bad luck with the no ******** approach of just list it for what it's worth. Most people have to feel like they are getting it for less than you want to sell it for. Get ready for the tire kickers!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I posted it for $68k and it sold in 2 hours for asking price. I should have listed it for $70! Haha

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted it for $68k and it sold in 2 hours for asking price. I should have listed it for $70! Haha
what the hell??!!?! with those mods AND ESPECIALLY the exo sticker, you were supposed to just give it to me.

just trying to get the last post in before big blue closes the thread....