What is my Raptor worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my Raptor and wanted to get some advice on listing it with or without my mods, and general asking price. I'm not sure if I should list the truck with the modifications on, or pull them off and get the truck close to stock. Ideally, I'd find someone that wants mods so I don't have to take the truck apart. If it helps sell the truck I'd be willing to make it worthwhile for the buyer. Here are the stats.

Year: 2019
Color: Black on Black
19K Miles
802A Package
Carbon Fiber Package
Basically every option except for Ricaros.
Sticker Price = $73,975

Modifications:
SVC Billet Upper A-Arms
SVC Outer Tie Rods
Deaver +3 HDs
Eibach Front Springs
VenomRex Wheels on 35inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers (2 spares included in Chance Rack)
SDHQ Recovery Bed Rack
ICOM 4100 Radio - Wired into the console.
Bulletproof Deisel 3rd Brake light with Antenna mount.
Baja Designs XL80s with SDHQ A-Pillar Mounts
6 Baja Designs Squadron Pro's in the Bumper cut outs
Baja Designs S2 Amber chase lights

There might be some other mods that I'm forgetting, but this is the majority.

P.S - Truck is a little dirty right now since its been raining here in SoCal.

Thanks!
Mike
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 2.36.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 2.33.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 2.34.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 2.35.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 2.34.17 PM.png

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$66K, the aftermarket stuff might tip the scales for someone purchasing your truck as opposed to another one but I wouldn't expect to get much extra for them unless you pull them off and sell them separately.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$66K, the aftermarket stuff might tip the scales for someone purchasing your truck as opposed to another one but I wouldn't expect to get much extra for them unless you pull them off and sell them separately.

Ok, so you think it would sell for the same price, with our without the mods? I understand I won't make my money back, but I was thinking I could get a $2-3K premium for them. Maybe not...

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a pain but selling the parts here will net more money then leaving them on. It would be great to find someone that knows what you have and how much it all costs. Good luck

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for a point of reference I purchased one the same year as yours, 802 with all options including oem spray in liner, oem bed extender, tonneau cover, wheel well liners and a few more things with only 2,200 miles for $68K as a CPO.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for a point of reference I purchased one the same year as yours, 802 with all options including oem spray in liner, oem bed extender, tonneau cover, wheel well liners and a few more things with only 2,200 miles for $68K as a CPO.

Thanks for the reference Dave.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The trouble with options and mods is that no one wants the same stuff as you, so they're not willing to pay extra for the stuff they don't want. Find your soul brother in need of a truck? Sure, you both get a good deal. Needle in a haystack. You could try it. If it doesn't sell, part it out.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trouble with options and mods is that no one wants the same stuff as you, so they're not willing to pay extra for the stuff they don't want. Find your soul brother in need of a truck? Sure, you both get a good deal. Needle in a haystack. You could try it. If it doesn't sell, part it out.

I was thinking of listing it for $68K with the Mods. If it doesn't sell, I guess i can pull them and re-list without them.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your very welcome. Now my purchase was in the upper midwest. Out west prices may be higher? I will tell you that I looked quite a while to find one that was essentially new.

Prices out west are definitely higher, and living in SoCal, we have a pretty big desert scene out here. Hopefully that will help with the sale.